Dates for ProcureTECH 23, the largest independent eProcurement conference in Australasia, have been announced.
Registrations for the virtual event on March 28-29 are being accepted; the focus is eProcurement technologies that directly enable and assist the procurement function.
This is the 14th edition of ProcureTECH and the conference addresses the key challenges most procurement teams face when making the business case, selecting and implementing the right solutions for them.
Topics at ProcureTECH 23 include:
- trends in the eProcurement global landscape
- why Procurement rarely gets the technology it wants?
- the five levers of value in eProcurement business cases
- supply chain data security
- driving better ESG outcomes through technology
- the four stages of eProcurement acquisition – and what can possibly go wrong?
Spend Matters to feature
Tuning in live from Chicago, USA will be keynote speaker Sheena Smith, VP Sales and Marketing at Spend Matters, PASA’s digital content partner.
Sheena’s presentation, ‘The Global eProcurement Technology Landscape For 2023, will provide an exclusive and comprehensive guide to the trends in the global eProcurement market. The content is from the experts in the US and UK – tailored especially for the Australasian procurement audience.
Spend Matters is the largely US based global content community and hub for procurement, finance, treasury, and supply chain professionals who need the latest information on technology and the future of our ever-expanding digital world.
Gartner also joins the keynote line-up
Jeremy Suter, Senior Principal advisory, Gartner, returns to ProcureTECH for the second year in a row.
Jermey will unpack new Gartner research about what those that get their procurement technology business cases fully approved do differently to projects which fail to get off the ground.
Genuine procurement buyers and practitioners can attend this event free of charge under a hosted buyer model.
A technology showcase will also feature and the conference will be delivered on Remo which allows procurement delegates the ability to interact directly and with each other and technology partners.
ProcureTECH is a must if you have responsibility for any of the following:
- procurement leadership or excellence
- procurement system development
- process improvement in your organisation
- making the business case for technology adoption
- building procurement capability
- driving procurement excellence
- selecting and designing appropriate eProcurement solutions
- ensuring successful implementation
- delivering improved customer or user experience